Often, clients require Epic Audio Media to ‘fix’ issues with audio files which cannot be resolved by any other method. This may be due to missing original material or inherent issues during the recording prices that would be costly to rectify at source. Restoration may involve combinations of the following services:
- Rebalancing, cutting or spiking equalisation
- Clicks, pops, crackles and other unwanted noise
- Enhancing old material with underlying noise (such as ferric, chrome or metal tape)
- Removing vinyl scratches
- Transient reshaping and expansion (partially removing mastering)
- Stereo Imaging and wide field enhancements, from 2 to 2.1 – 7.1
- Cutting or extending existing audio seamlessly.